Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The question of 'Questions'...

Nowadays my head is full of questions, courtesy of the 20 minute walk from my room to the lab and back. These questions seem unrelated, at first, and center around my woes concerning my project, the absence of a job after graduation and the general lack of direction in my life. Then there are those borne of wishful thinking on my part. Questions like what I'll do once I become an established corporate?will I ever become one? or will I have the time to travel and indulge in my hobbies? and then there are those concerning my better half , If and when I find her, i.e., if I haven't already. :)

The one question that I ask myself repeatedly is "Will I ever grow up"? I am going to be 23 this year and there are times when I feel like a 15 year old trapped inside a man's body...

I rarely find answers to these questions. I guess, in a way I don't want to know them because at some level these answers are going to define the various stages of my life (Though, the one about me growing up is welcome :)..). Project, graduation, job, would-be corporate, traveling etc, all seem like part of some series, a natural, gradual progression.

I will be losing out on a lot of fun if I knew the answers. Now I wouldn't want that, would I? :)

PS : Another question : Am I the only lunatic around with such thoughts or there are equally crazy people populating the world?

1 comment:

Raghavan said...

No doubt...! I am equally crazy as well... And im also worried if i'd ever b able to spend time on my interests... well, u kno wat they are... im really scared of my future w.r.t my interests...! :(